I did neglect to indicate neither screen reader currently supports Project Spartin (now Microsoft Edge). Otherwise, the newest Windows 10 builds, 10074, 10122, and 10130 work very well. I really love the new Start screen.

On 6/2/2015 1:30 PM, bob jutzi via Talk wrote:
I've been running the last few builds using NVDA but Window-eyes 9.1
also does work very well.

On 6/2/2015 10:41 AM, Dave via Talk wrote:
Hi rick,

Did you ever try the Scott Trade web site?    Was wondering if you found
it better, when it came to accessibility than the previous trading web
site.

Dave

At 12:58 AM 6/2/2015, you wrote:
Hi Rod: Bloody good question.
If I upgrade to windows 10 what happens to WindowEyes? What about the
Elequence I purchassed from them?
Rick USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 3:02 PM
To: 'Darrell Bowles'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: is Windows 10 accessible?

Hi Darrell,

Do you mind answering a couple of questions?
Is it possible to just upgrade to Windows 10 from a copy of Windows 7
or Ultimate and then would Window-Eyes make the transition into the
new OS?
If Window-Eyes needs to be reinstalled, what would I need to do in
order to
get to a place where I have screen reader access via Narrator?
I certainly appreciate any feedback. Smile

Much thanks,

Rod