From: Rod Hutton [mailto:rod_hut...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 03 June 2015 17:16
To: Yusuf Osman
Subject: RE: Latest WE with Brailliant 40 cell display

Hi Yusuf,

Okay, and it's worth checking out all the settings in the braille node of
the WE control panel and see if they make your display behave as you want it
to.
And how does NVDA handle all similar situations, since I've looked at the
NVDA manual and it details its support for each display?
I'm getting my first braille display in the next week and so I'm new to all
of this stuff, but I've written apps and I'm a kind of system detective and
so at least I know we can track down if something's wrong or it's just the
way the display works. Smile

Take care,

Rod