Hello Jeremy:

You wrote:

"We are constantly working behind the scenes to improve our products. If you could narrow down the top three requests you would have us add to our screen reading product, what would they be?"

Sorry, I'm a bit late to this thread; nevertheless, I have the following suggestions:

1. Please explore the prospects of porting Window-Eyes to the Android platform as an alternative screen reader to Google Talkback. Perhaps this is asking for much too much, but if Window-Eyes could be a mobile screen reader on this platform, it would certainly open a brand-new world of unparalelled accessibility and will enable Window-Eyes to spread its tentacles by giving Android users more screen reading choices. ShinePlus is a new entrant in this respect, can Window-Eyes be second?

2. Some of us are entrepreneurs; we run our own retail establishments swiping credit cards, trying to accept electronic checks the same way Walmart does it, and lots more. Could GW Micro/AI Squared look into MAKING AT LEAST ONE POINT-OF-SALE SOFTWARE accessible?

. 3. How about providing access to Coral's Word Perfectr so we are now just stuck with the status quo?

Thank you very, very much.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado