Hi:
I have experimented with Google Chrome.  Basically, i like it, it
seems to load webpages faster and I can browse the web much like I can
with Firefox or Internet Explorer.  If I want to play audio such as a
podcast, I can do it successfully just like internet Explorer, and the
page navigation keys are the same in Google Chrome as the other two
browsers that I have mentioned.  It'The Google Chrome menu is
different than the other two browsers, but that is not difficult to
learn.
The only two problems that I have with Google Chrome and Window-eyes
are that the  do the mouse navigation keys do not work and when I am
reading an email or any other document on the web some characters do
not appear in the text.
If these two problems could, or would be solved, I think that Google
Chrome might be  superior to either Firefox or Internet Explorer.  On