This message serves as your friendly reminder that today's Window-Eyes training
webinar will begin promptly at 2 P.M. EDT. All of the details you will need to
participate can be found below.

Many if not all of the financial, shopping, educational and work related tasks
we need to complete in our daily lives can now be performed online. Therefore,
having the skills to successfully access modern and dynamic web pages will be
an essential part of being able to fully participate in society. To help our
customers achieve this goal, Ai Squared will be presenting a series of free
online trainings focused on navigating and interacting with complex web pages
using Window-Eyes.

In part two of the series, tips and techniques will be provided for working
with interactive webpages that you might encounter when shopping online,
signing up for email accounts and downloading files. Demonstrations of real
world tasks on popular websites will be used to help reinforce key Window-Eyes
features and web browsing concepts.

Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our hope is
that Ai Squared's online training webinars will enhance your Window-Eyes skill
set and provide you with the helpful information you need to be more productive
and successful on your computer.

The training webinar will take place on Thursday, June 18th, 2015 at 2 P.M.
Eastern Time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC during DST) and will last approximately
one hour in length.

To access the webinar, go to http://www.aisquared.com/meeting. Your username
will be your first and last name. The password field should be left blank. You
do not have to register for the training. Please arrive early as there is a
limited amount of participants for each webinar, and access to the meeting room
is based on a first-come, first-served basis!

There will be a corresponding study guide worksheet and answer key made
available prior to the webinar that participants can download from the webinar
training archive<http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars>.

Please review Knowledge Base Article 2056<http://www.gwmicro.com/kb2056> to
learn more about participating in a Window-Eyes Webinar with Talking
Communities. If you need help accessing the meeting room, please call Talking
Communities support at (262) 456-5911 or visit
http://www.talkingcommunities.com/support.html.

If you can't attend the live event, the webinar will be recorded and the
recording will be posted on the webinar training
archive<http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars>.

If you have specific questions regarding this online training webinar or have
suggestions for future webinar topics, please contact Marc Solomon via email at
msolomon at aisquared dot com.
Kind Regards,
The Ai Squared Team