From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+karyn1421=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chip Orange via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 7:41 AM
To: Don H; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Window-Eyes Support
Subject: RE: list and comcast

Yes, given that this has already been reported to them a couple of months
ago by app developers who weren't receiving error reports from WE apps, I
agree, there's nothing AI can do except to change ISPs (at least as far as
email service providers go).

If there's a way we can file complaints with the FTC, and if AI wishes to
tell us how to do this, I'd be glad to file a complaint against comcast
(since it seems likely comcast is at fault), but this is a low-level issue
that we as consumers can't really judge, so AI should work it out for us
until they can get the ISPs involved to do so.

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission
Computer Systems Analyst