I'd like to know the same thing as I don't know any other way of seeing what my
daughter is doing late at night.
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Norton via Talk [mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:10 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Netgear Genie

Hi list:

I have a NetGear router.  The program that comes with it is called NetGear
Genie.

I normally do not need this program, however, there is one situation in which
the program is helpful.

This is where the parental controls option needs to be activated.

For best results, I have had to get sighted help, since this program does not
speak at all.

Anyone know why this program is not accessible?  Also, might there be an older
version of the program that was accessible.

Thanks!