Hi all,

I went to the website below:

http://www.homebusinesslabs.com/members/login.php

and attempted to create an account. There is a video which I listened to
first, but you don't have to do that. I entered where it asked if I wanted
to create an account. There were 8 edit boxes, but all I heard the computer
say was, edit box. None of them had any labels. However, in the area for
people who already had an account, the edit boxes were labeled with, user
name, email address and password.

Is there anything I can do using Window Eyes to let me read those unlabeled
edit boxes? I wonder why the edit boxes for members have audio labels and
the other ones do not? Thanks for your help.

Paulette