If everything is working ok for you, you don't need to update.  Just a few
apps were updated in the installer, and, the Micro$oft voices were made to
work properly at install-time.

I think they're going to have WE working by or close to the time Windows 10
actually is released.  Up to build 10130 (which I am typing on right now) WE
works pretty well as it is.  Notifications do not speak, and I am sure some
other things.  The new notification center, though, can be read when
accessed from the system tray. I like it better than the notifications in
Windows 7 and 8.x.

The new browser that Micro$oft is shipping with Windows 10 can be accessed a
little, but, more work needs to be done on that.

When loggin into Windows 10, the password prompt speaks the characters
typed, but, seemingly only in the login screen.  You get stars (like you
should) everywhere else for password entry fields.

Windoweyes will not install on Windows 10 preview build 10162.  The OS's
compatibility assistant flatly refuses to let it install at all.  Maybe AI
Squared does not want us to play with it  until they get  all the bugs
out--or as many as they can find.

But, I think they'll get it together pretty soon.