clickables are mostly like links, but a lot of times they are not in the
tab order and they are a slightly different element.  I don't think you
can right click on them and copy shortcut like you can do with a link.
When you hit enter, some function )(probably javascript) takes over and
does something.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici