Hello. I recently did access the website www.siriusxm.com with window eyes and tried to listen to a couple of streams through the web interface, used internet explorer for this had to turn off the pop up blocker and enabled the flash player, a few times it would work and other times window eyes would just stop talking when I tabbed around with either browse mode on or off it would read the buttons and I would hit the enter key some stuff would load and start playing other times it would get stuck and lock up internet explorer. I even tried firefox and Google chrome no such luck there, is there a way around this cause have been trying all day could only get a couple of streams to work other then that the web page would not load. It seems like they did not fix the web interface since the last time I used it was in 2011. If that does not work are there other alternatives to this service? I can't believe they are a company totally on all audio content you would figure they would have a better way of navigating the webpage the interface is just not workable at all with screen readers. I still have the radio, do not want to dig that out would rather have the web way cause it is better I don't knowwhat design they have but someone has to put a bug in their ear that the current way they have it does not work with screen readers if they could fix it then I might resubscribe, but for now I am going to have to switch to something else. Has anyone else had this happen?
Buffett’s Warning for YOU
4 in 5 Americans aren’t taking his shocking advice. Click here now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/559cadb692e962db502ecst03duc