Yes, I have lost sounds like the download is complete sound that seems to be from window eyes, and the starting download and percentage stuff. I have other sounds, though. It seems to have happened from my AVG, even though I had a person in ai squared help me tell AVG to leave the folder alone. This leads me to believe that the sounds that go along with window eyes are somewhere else? Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Bud Schwab via Talk
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 12:48 PM
To: Dave Basden ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-eyes Startup sound Disappeared

I posted a similar problem yesterday but have heard nothing back.  I
have some sounds but have lost others. Maybe nobody else has ever had
this problem.

Bud
At 09:38 AM 7/13/2015, you wrote:
Somehow I have managed to lose the Window-Eyes startup sound--the rising series of tones when WE is coming up and descending series of tones when WE is closing. Any suggestions on how to get them back?

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/budschwab%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com