Hi all.

Knowing that nothing is officialy supported, but still hopeful that the good
folks at AI Squared are hammering at the folks in Redmondd for improved
accessibility, I offer the following experience.

I have had lots of problems with Audible today, and most importantly for
Window-Eyes, the activation process which relates to the Itunes instlal of
12.2, sent me to Project Spartan.  The process is so inaccessible, that I
called on Audible customer support, who were outstanding.

This has left me wondering if Microsoft is truly serious about allowing
Internet Explorer to be a default browser, and to what extent can third
party developers be required to respect the user choice.  I was able to get
some Window-Eyes mouse movement, but could not route mouse and poitner to
try and activate buttons to enable me to enter relevant data.

I'm not cdertain that the process of activation would have been more
accessible with either Firefox or internet Explorer, so I'm hoping that the
new browser is greatly improved by 29 July when 10 is out and we can ask for
support.

Vaughan.