Bob,

Glad to hear you are enjoying the responsiveness.  As for Edge,
Microsoft just dropped the ball on this regarding accessibility.  No
screen reader supports Edge at this time.  I have full confidence this
will ultimately get resolved but until then, Internet Explorer or
Firefox or Chrome can be used.

Rob Sinclair (Microsoft's chief accessibility officer) put out the
following blog you may find interesting:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/accessibility/archive/2015/07/03/windows-10-upgrade-considerations-for-screen-reader-and-magnifier-users.aspx

Doug