From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Don H via Talk
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:10 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: problem with WE 9.2 returning from sleep mode

Running WE 9.2 on my Windows 8.1 64 bit I7 HP laptop.  I have it set to
go into sleep mode when I close the lid.
Now when I open the lid WE says part of a word then the screen goes
black and the laptop is locked up with the only way to restart is a hard
boot.  Out of 5 tries of closing the lid WE crashes the computer  4
times.  Had no such issues prior to installing WE 9.2.
List archives can be found at