From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kevin Minor via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:29 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: I've just installed Window-Eyes 9.2 on my Windows 8.1 64 bit Lenovo
laptop, and I'm running into an interesting situation.

Hi.

As I've mentioned before, in prior versions of Window-Eyes, when I move the
mouse to the bottom of the screen I could hit the down arrow key on the
numpad and the mouse would continue beyond this point.  Now if I move the
mouse to the bottom of the screen I no longer can go below this point, but I
can't go up either.  I'm trying to read the status line in Windows Explorer
to find out how many files are in a folder.  I have a workaround for this
situation, so it's not a huge deal.

Just for your information.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY