mike nott all of us are so fortunate. Some of us have the  other screen
readerwhether that be if it was  purchase for work reasons or purchased for
school reason by agencies like Rehab.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gmelconian619=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:47 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Opinion on moving from the paid version of we to the free version

Hi.  I purchased my first s m a about a month ago.  I'm speculating here,
but I feel that purchasing a software maintenance agreement was a wise
investment because if I hadn't purchased the agreement, I would have paid
the $49 plus whatever the next paid upgrade would cost, and for all I know I
might have spent about the same amount if not more.  Also, Ai Squared's free
unlimited technical support is some of the best in the technology field if
you have a fully licensed copy of Window-eyes.  I don't feel like paying for
support on a per incident basis.  The costs could add up, smile.  I'm
sticking with what I have.

Mike M.

List archives can be found at