It's weird actually. Sometimes that happens to me every bloody time I load up WE and then other times it doesn't happen for a long time.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Jim Ruby via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 4:57 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: gw toolkit

Anyone getting errors with the gw tool kit? I am running in to a fiew of
them when window-eyes comes up after login or when I close and re-open
window-eyes.

Windows 7  x 64

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bpeterson2000%40cableone.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com