From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+chip.orange=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Bud Schwab via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:12 PM
To: Chip Orange; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Window-Eyes 9.2 still crashing With Windows Explorer

Chip, where do I find where to disable preview mode?  Like several
others I find my crashes have no pattern to be specific about
anything. It seems to do it the worst with IE , but it can also do it
right in the middle of reading an email.  I'll keep watching the list
and also will post anything I discover about it all.

BudAt 08:30 AM 7/29/2015, you wrote:
>You could check the preview mode and make sure it is disabled; it
>causes problems when moving the selection over certain types of
>files where the previewer can't deal with those types, or their data
>isn't what the file extension indicates it should be.  We just had
>such an incident a few minutes ago with a sighted user where I work
>(no screen involved at all), and she needed to turn off the preview
>pane to solve it.
>
>Chip
>

>Chip Orange
>Florida Public Service Commission