Yes, but you can also buy a boxed copy to use on one PC.

On 01/08/2015 00:12, Butch K via Talk wrote:
Hello, is microsoft office 2013 a program you have to pay for annually, or can
you buy a copy from the store, install it, and that's it? I was told I would
have to pay a subscription fee of over a hundred dollars a year, every year. Is
this true? Thanks.

Butch