From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+corange=psc.state.fl...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Keith Hinton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 11:48 PM
To: gary melconian; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: does eloquence come with wineyes for office

I know the original poster was asking about just Eloqeunce, but I
think it would be advised that you read over this FAQ (Frequently
Asked Questions) document Bush.
This will help you know the main differences between the paid and
Window-Eyes for Office offer.

http://www.windoweyesforoffice.com/FAQ/
I hope this document helps everybody on this list.

Regards,
Keith