The same thing will happen to win 7  as happened to XP. No more support...

-----Original Message----- From: Sunshine via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 2:09 PM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Chris
Subject: Re: you will upgrade!!lol

So what you are saying is no matter if a person wanted to stay with
windows 7 microsfoft will force everyone to upgrade to windows 10 then
is this correct? can this be confirmed?

On 8/3/2015 1:45 PM, Jim via Talk wrote:
Hi there!
I did about the same thing, I went from DOS to WIN98 to Win XP to Win 7. As Soon as I can, I will be going to Win 10. I did workn on several systems with Vista and a couple with 3.1+. I am looking forward to upgrading to Win 10. Just my 2 sence worth for whatever that my be worth these days!
Thanks & 73 de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth> eMail:<wohlg...@gmail.com>