From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Josh K via Talk
Sent: August 6, 2015 11:36 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: taking ownership of folders?

hi
in windows10 due to me editing espeak files in c:\program files x86 ...
well it won't let me edit files there. so when I go into the security of
the program files x86 folder it says something about trusted installers
under advanced. how do I give myself full permissions to read and write
to both program files and program files x86 folder like windows7 used to
let me do? using the latest window eyes 9.2? i also have the master
snapshot of NVDA on an hp elitebook 6930p laptop with windows10.

thanks

Josh

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982