Hi, I have a quod core pc jith cpu of 14.4ghz and ram of 8ghz, it's a 64 bit machine running Windows 8.1 and WE9.2. It's been trying to install Windows 10 all day. Firstly I came up with an x80240016 error and it asked me to remove a corrupt version 7 of java and then t updated my avg anivilus. It's now checking for updates and preparing for install but it's been there oler 3 hours. Should I be wooried and is there anything I can do other than wait? The speech seems to be still reading everything ok or I wouldn't know what was going on as I'm totally blind and live on my own.

Looking forward to any advice, Steve