While on the subject of Firefox, does anyone else find that, for no
apparent reason, W-E (9.2 in this case), will suddenly stop reading the
contents of edit boxes, and I have to restart W-E to get it back.
When I say "no  apparent reason", I mean of course that the reason for
it isn't apparent to me. Does anyone know why that happens, unless I'm
the only one to whom it happens?

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>