Hi. Can someone please provide more info on how to better use the web
application mode in firefox? I am a bit confused. Do you need to turn browse
mode off before entering web application mode? It seems like I have to press
the web app mode hotkey and then turn browse mode off? I had thought that
you  could just turn it on, enter whatever keys you needed to pass to the
browser, and then turn it off? It seems like that's not quite working out.
I'm guessing there are bugs in it, that makes sense seeing as it's a new
feature. I just am wondering how to work it the best. Thoughts?

Thanks, Dave