Why! Does! Window-eyes9.2 Shut! itself! Off! Out! Of! The! Blue!? It occurs too often and disrrupts work. Yeah! I use a Windows7-64Bit machine. I use WE in MicroSoftWord, Notepad, Eudora, InternetExplorer11, and Studio Recorder. These things happen when in Word and Studio Recorder. My colleagues tell me there is nothing unusual on the screen. I can't send you reports because Mr. WE has left the scene. Go figure! I'm a fan, but a frustrated one at this point.
At 09:36 AM 8/10/2015, Marc Solomon via Talk wrote:
Hi Gary,
A portion of the Window-Eyes audio tutorial was recently updated to cover some of the new features in Windows 10. Here is the link: http://getwindoweyes.com/Audio_Video_Archive/Window-Eyes_Tutorials/tutorial_sections/10-Windows%2010.mp3. In addition to the Windows 10 audio tutorial and the Upgrading a PC with Window-Eyes to Windows 10 tutorial, Ai Squared does plan to create additional tutorials and at least one webinar on Windows 10. If there are specific areas in Windows 10 or specific features you would like to see covered, please let us know.
Regards,
Marc Solomon
Sales & Accessibility Engineer
Ai Squared - We've Got Accessibility Covered
Phone: 802.362.3612 x212
Email: msolo...@aisquared.com
Web: www.aisquared.com
Connect with Ai Squared on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, check out our Blog, and sign up to receive our newsletter.

-----Original Message-----
From: gary melconian [mailto:gmelconian...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2015 7:56 PM
To: Marc Solomon <msolo...@aisquared.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; 'Christopher-Mark Gilland' <clgillan...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Here we go baby!

Mark will there  be more tutorials on how to use all the features of windows
10 for those new-bees  with windows eyes. Just wondering.  Thanks you guys
crank out one of the best set of webanare tutorials on all the programs that
people like to use on a daily basis. Thanks and keep up the great work.