late, I am I am in replying to this message about Becky, but Eudora
works with windows 10.
Also, in case anyone wishes to know or are wondering, so does the old
PM-Mail 2000 program from 12 years ago. :)
What I don't like about Becky is it's spell checker. Routing the mouse
cursor to the spell checker is the only way to find the "misspelled"
word. The suggestions all read fine, and you can laboriously route mouse
to cursor to spell them, and it is useable.
Becky is quite better with Gmail, and non-standard ISPS with
off-the-wall port numbers, etc.
It seems to take a lot less time negotiating with your ISP than I know
Eudora does, and I've used Eudora allot!!
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>