Thank you, Peter for such a great and well thought out response. I get so angry when I see the incredible progress that has been made between AI Squared and Microsoft and other companies to make this all come together. Then all you see from blind people on the list is how terrible and inaccessible everything is. I know what it takes to make this all happen. It's not magic, people! I give AI Squared and MS incredible props for getting these products working. It must have been such an incredible under taking. Then when I see the amount of negative responses that come in that just want to criticize Microsoft , I really do feel sorry for AI Squared and other smaller companies along with MS.
Actually I've never seen such a commitment to accessibility in my life!
If you want to talk about accessible, folks, why you all just move right on over to Apple and see how far you get! Just go over their and start complaining to who ever is in charge at Apple and get them to build you a nice little screen reader and everything. You'll be running back so fast it'll make your head spin.