Hi Bill,
I get the same thing.
I just copy the link and use internet explorer.

-- Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.2 , Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10 with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated. Software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Ninite updater, and Driver buster (which you need sighted help because it is all graphic, but works great for updating drivers.)