I'm running Windows 7.

At 08:56 PM 8/15/2015, you wrote:
no sluggishness running Vista, but windows ten is terribly slow.
----- Original Message ----- From: "via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "David Loux" <d...@resolved.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: general sluggishness with 9.2

Well, so far, I have had to re-boot twice, and re start WE once.
failure were when I was using Word 2010, as well as Becky email.

I too have noticed that if I go too fast, I am likely to over drive WE
into losing Speech.  Twice I have needed to re boot, and once I was able
to re start WE.

I am running 9.1.

I am a faster than average typist.  Is it possible to be typing too fast
for WE to keep up?

Even tapping the Down Arrow quickly will cause WE to stop speaking.

Today, I had stepped away from the computer for about 30 minutes.  I
came back and pressed the down arrow once, and I heard part of a single
Word, and the Speech was gone.    Had to re boot.

I use my system all day, and I probably have my system fail 3 to 5 times
a day.  More if I am on the internet.

I have found I need to re boot after about five or six hours of computer
usage.

Not fun.

Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bricemijares%40att.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/mentink%40frontiernet.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

-----
No virus found in this message.