This is what helped me in the past. I went into Internet options, advanced tab and reset IE. Another time uninstalling Siverlite seems to make a difference. ----- Original Message ----- From: "via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "Rick Jarvis" <r.jarvi...@hotmail.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: WE 9.2 and IE 11

Since chip and a couple of others are finding 9.2 to be the most
wonderful version ever, I guess I should ask other than running a
malware package, what else might I try?  Because I am not a Happy Camper
with 9.1, and do not want to fork out another $50 for 9.2, which some
others are finding to be troublesome in the same way 9.1 has been.

I have seen programs that are to check and update all Drivers on a given
system, but so far, I have not trusted these programs to be installed
without some kind of malware of its own.

If any here know of such a program, and that it is trustworthy, would
you share the name of it here?

I have really been struggling to use the 9.1.  And I have call Tech four
or five times, and they find nothing strange about my system.  but, I
must have something not quite right, so  am looking for any help.

the other Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com