At 01:12 PM 8/20/2015, you wrote:
Hi Curtis,

I have the 7 zip now, but I don't see any way to install it. When I open it up there are 17 files but no .exe or setup files there. How would I install it.
Thanks.

Bud

Get 7-zip from ninite.com.
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:52:02 -0500
Gregory Rosenberg via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> Good afternoon Bruce and group,
>
> There are a lot of fake sites that are virus infected that present to be the official 7-zip site. If you search using a search engine be very careful to ensure you are on a legitimate site. The official site is: http://7-zip.org <http://7-zip.org/>.
>
> Side notes:
>
> Winzip is also a very good commercial package for zipping, unzipping, and encrypting compressed files / archives. http://winzip.com <http://winzip.com/>. It costs $29.95 and has an annual upgrade assurance (maintenance) cost of $7.95.
>
> If you need to extract .rar files many other compressed file formats you may find it useful to acquire WinRAR as well. It is also a commercial product which costs $29 and the annual maintenance cost is $4.35. It can be found at: http://www.win-rar.com <http://www.win-rar.com/>.
>

> > On 2015Aug 20, at 12:08, Brice Mijares via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
> >
> > Do you mean to tell us the Windows 10 won't unzip it? I always unzip BARD files using the context menu. > > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com <mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>>

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/budschwab%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California