Hi Rick,
As I mentioned, when I have fritz using Houdini, and it is analyzing a game, it takes over the cpu and I can not do anything else because WE9.2 goes silent. However, if I set we9.2 to use one core and Houdini to use the others, then I can do other things with my computer because
WE9.2 is able to speak.
My thought is that WE9.2 should during installation instruct the operating system to give WE9.2 exclusive use of one core; thereby avoiding silence when other programs hog the cpu.
--

Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.2 , Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10 with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated. Software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Ninite updater, and Driver buster (which you need sighted help because it is all graphic, but works great for updating drivers.)