I haven't done this for a while, but I believe you need to go to Playback Devices and adjust properties.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 7:41 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Lost sounds, restored them, now sounds are distorted

Hi.  The subject says it all.  My sounds are distorted once again.  I know
that I have to search for sounds in Windows 10, find the device to change
the sound card settings within the properties, but I seem to be missing a
step.  Could somebody please refresh my memory?

Mike M.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com