i get this with firefox too.
i loose speech momintarily if i arrow up or down too fast. if i wait about 20
seconds speech will come back.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 7:23 AM
To: michaeel's mail ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: loss of speech

Something else is wrong. I'm running 9.2 on W7/64 and use IE 11
exclusively. I can't remember the last time I lost speech.

Try clearing all of your cache data: history, cookies, temporary files,
etc. This can be done within IE via Alt-T Tools, Options, Alt-D Delete.
It can also be done within the Windows Control panel with Internet
settings. If you do it within IE close and reopen it.

Resetting IE has solved this problem for some. I also disable or
uninstall any add-ons I don't use: Alt-T Tools, A Manage add-ons.

Open the View menu in IE and uncheck any of the tool bars you don't use.
The only two I have checked are Show status bar and Lock the tool bars.
The menu bar works normally even when it's not shown.

I personally also remove any of the default Window-Eyes apps I don't use.

Hth,
Tom