I have a copy of an old version that a kind lister sent me a while back, but I became discouraged as to just how it would be useful in the long run, because people who had tried moving back had problems with Mozilla updating the version to a current one despite setting the program not to update at all. Just didn't want to have to hassle with all of that noise, so never did it.

On 8/23/2015 7:05 PM, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
I'm using version 31.6.0. I'm not sure if it's the latest wherein the mouse is still usable. But at least it works fine here.

I thought I had saved it but I just combed my data drive and it was nowhere to be found. So I asked the great Google God and got a link to the File Hippo site with it. Just watch out for junkware in the download like Chrome, IE tool bars, etc. I don't know if there are any because I didn't bother downloading it again but just wanted to warn you.

http://filehippo.com/download_thunderbird/60641/

Hth,
Tom

On 8/23/2015 1:39 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland via Talk wrote:
Likewise.  Would love the old installer!

Chris.
---
Visit me online:

http://www.clgproductions.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey via Talk"
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 12:24 AM
Subject: the latest thunderbird that you were able to read iwth the
mouse keyswith

Hi if someone has it.
Can they please send-me the last version of Thunderbird that you were
able to read with the mouse keys in window-eyes 9.0.
If someone can do that it would be A big help.
Also if I was to install it over my current one would it work to do that?

--
Casey
List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/larryhiggins22%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com