The Window-eyes sound also plays when you shut down, so perhaps you won't need a Windows shutdown sound?

On 8/24/2015 6:15 PM, Wendy Alling via Talk wrote:
Hello,

I upgraded my windows 7 computer to windows 10.  My question is Is the
windows sound gone from windows 10 when you turn on the computer?  The only
thing I hear now is the window eyes sounds to let me know I'm at the
desktop.
Wendy