I installed google chrome a few days ago, and it is working better firefox and i e 11.
I have made my default browser.
Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 8.4, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 8.1, with start8 from: www.stardock.com with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform,