Pam is correct.
You should be pressing backspace instead of delete

-- Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.2 , Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10 with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated. Software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Ninite updater, and Driver buster (which you need sighted help because it is all graphic, but works great for updating drivers.)
On 8/26/2015 9:12 AM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
I am wondering why you press the delete key to go back one level. As far as I know, delete is not supposed to do that. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 11:01 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: program not responding

aHey guys,
I need some windows experts here.  This happens a lot and there
apparently is no way to fix it.  I wasin a folder on my ahrddrive, it
was a text file.  I did alt f4 to get out of hit, then hit the delete
key to go back 1 level.  The program when i did that, it made the usual
windows sound of click, then it saise the folder path, and it says the
folder is not responding.  So then i hit alt f4 again
 and ig et stuff like wait for the program to respond button, close the
program button, etc.  so i press restart the program.  Then i hear
window-eyes do some progress beeps and it keeps saying progressing,
progressing, progressing, progressing, progressing, progressing.

So then i went back to my desktop, and pressed enter on my computer, and
i get the windows ding, and it said, the remote procedure failed and did
not exicute.  is there any way to fixt this without a reboot? It's
extremely annoying.  Why would this happen, when all i did is go back a
layer of folders.  It makes no sense.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/mauiman01%40hotmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com