Hi,
I have been using the APH check writing program "money Talks" for about six years and have used it with We for all those years. However, since I have not yet upgraded to Windows 10, can't say if it will still work. But, I really do like it because I can print checks on the wallet size checks rather than having to use sheets of multiple checks. I do believe that for printing checks on wallett size checks, though, one has to worry a bit about the kind of printer used. I actually have an older model Epson that feeds paper from behind and the paper doesn't have to make a 180 degree turn as it goes through the printer. With the printer that I have, I can print checks reliably. Money Talks is easy to use and it allows you to keep the registry in a nice form. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Jarvis via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 5:13 PM
Subject: check writing programs

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone knew if there are any good check writing programs out there that work good with window-eyes? I had quicken 2002 but since upgrading to windows 10 I can do a couple of things but it will not write a print a check that I had filled out. This is the first time I have had this problem. Thanks for any help. Rick

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bernie.perella%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com