From: Scripting
[mailto:scripting-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of LB via Scripting
Sent: August 27, 2015 10:39 PM
To: GW Scripting List <script...@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Changes For Breaking News and Of Course Sea Battle/Juke Box

Hi!

    I discovered an interesting flaw in Inserting new items of the list and
the words "Before" and "After" are not doing what I wanted them to do.

    So, Friday I will upload both apps with the fix. I got side tracked when
not having anything on the list and everything got switched so Before
becomes After and such.

    Now, they are fixed and Breaking News will also have the same editing
for the Alert Tree View List.
But, the Breaking News Download and Save File hotkey has been changed to
CtrlD instead of CtrlS.
All edit keys are now in the Breaking News app and the Control Return key is
removed with CtrlN, CtrlShiftN instead.
Also has CtrlC, CtrlD, CtrlI, CtrlN, CtrlR, CtrlS, CtrlV, and CtrlX.
With there shift options as well.
In the future it will also have a recover last delete as well in the edit
menu.

        Bruce

---