I've now installed Windows 10 on three computers and I kept all of the old settings. The start menu reads just fine and the only problem I had was that after I installed a Skype update on my desktop, The desktop Skype shortcut stopped working and I had to reestablish the shortcut again to get Skype to work again.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net