From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 4:49 AM
To: Rod Hutton <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Word 10 Protected View

I use this same unblock method all the time and I can always tab to the Unblock
button and hit space bar to activate it. It's then when I lose focus. I happen
to route the mouse to the bottom right and then move back up by clip to the
Apply and OK buttons. But if you Alt-Tab away and back the dialog should have
focus again and you should be able to tab around.

Regards,
Tom