Hi there Folks!
I am able to compose a message - but that is about all I am able to do at this point with my ThunderBird..? When I open ThunderBirdfor about the last 2 to 3 hours anyhow, all I get is 'trash 1 of 2 mozilla thunderbird'? Can't seem to get past this to open or read aof my mail? Question, what did I do or not do? And what can I do to rectify this issue? I do have access to my mail using gMail and IE or Google Chrome. But this is a bit more than a pain everytime I wish to read my mail especially since I am so use to using ThunderBird!
P.S.  I am able to compose mail using ThunderBird.
  Can anyone help..?
THANKS Much! de <KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.