From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Janet Brandly via Talk
Sent: September 11, 2015 12:59 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: WE 9.2 and Doro PDF Printer

Hello,

There are some PdF forms I have to complete which, when filled in ,  are set up
such that they cannot be saved I need to be able to refer back to these
completed forms so I’ve tried printing them to PDF using Doro. However, WE does
not read the information I have added. Would someone please tell me how to
change this?

Thanks,

Jan