Veronica Smith     asks:

Please could someone point me in the correct direction.  When using Office
2010, windows 7, I cannot what so ever open an attachment.
I hit Alt 7 and it says no attachment found.  I tab up to where the
attachment is and it says Attachment button.
And still I cannot get it.
If I sent, forward the email to someone else, they cannot get it either.
However, I have talked to others that received the same email and they get
it.
Gerrrrr!
Veronica

Dear Veronica,

As far as I know, after opening an email, alt and then 7 twice is supposed to read the attachment. This rarely works for me.

When I used Windows 7 and now with Windows 10, and Windows Live Mail for an email client, I could and can get attachments open by doing the following:

To open the email, use ctrl F for Forward. Then tab down past the text to the attachment and hit enter. Then as I remember, you have to arrow up and hit OK.

Why . . . . I don't know.

I don't know what email client you arfe using so don't know if my way will work but . . . . it can't help to try.

-Best,

Bob Ringwald