If gmail were identifying the messages as SPAm, the messages wouldn't even
make it to the Junk folder.  It appears that either the mail client or a
personal mail filter is identifying the messages as junk.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+richard.applegate=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of net bat via Talk
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 4:59 PM
To: Ross McGregor; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: junk email

if they are useing gmail they have to log onto there web mail spam folder and
mark your messages as not spam. then it will be added to there white list and
will go to the in box from then on.
other wise  they have to add your email to the safe list in there program and
turn off email fishing so they will not be marked as spam.