From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Barbara via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:11 PM
To: Window-Eyes <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Prompts in Web Pages

Hello Everyone,

I am using IE 11 and Window-Eyes 9.2.

When I go to some web pages, I get prompts.  An example might be a prompt to
ask if I want IE to save a password. I would hear press alt-y for yes and alt-n
for no.  I do not seem to be able to access this correctly.  I know if there is
a notification bar, I can press alt-n to access it.  However pressing alt-n in
this situation gets me nothing.  The web site ignores whatever I press and goes
on to the web page.  I will get the same prompt the next time I visit the same
page.

Another similar situation is a prompt for unsecure sections of a web page.
I will hear press alt-a to allow and I think it says alt-n  for not.  Same
issue here.

I think both of these situations have more options, but I think you get what I
am trying to ask here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara
Go Cards!