I also use "All Football, it seems to be

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue J Ward via Talk [mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 10:29 AM
To: Terry Chaney; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: NFL Gamepass

  Hello thanks for the update, am still not going to pay 100 dollars to
get the broadcast. Since am a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I do listen to
the game on 94 WIP on the website cbsphilly.com. I know where to go to
listen to the broadcast and you get it in sterrio. I also found that
freefootballradio.com works well since you don't have to pay anything
for the sources I mentioned. Just thought I would give everyone some
info to save money. Enjoy the season.

On 9/21/2015 9:02 AM, Terry Chaney via Talk wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, the gamepass from the NFL now works
> reasonably well.  It is possible to get to live, game day radio of
> teams and also to the archived broadcasts, at least most of the time
> by clicking a link.  Those links do not come up until the radio is
> available, maybe 20 minutes before the actual broadcast.
>
> It's a lot later than I personally would have liked, but if you want
> to listen to NFL radio coverage of a team not in your geographic area
> they are probably the only game in town.
>   Terry Chaney

No Branches = Great Rates
High Yield CDs & Savings Accounts. 24/7 helpful customer service.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/560030146ddb630147c1dst03vuc